- Its modularity makes it possible to compartmentalise and separate the different stages of maturity of the composting process.
- It allows for optimum access, both for depositing waste and for extracting partial or total compost from any side.
- Its fully modular and compartmentable system offers the possibility of converting sections into an integrated urban vegetable garden or storage for dry leaves or gardening tools.
- It includes an optional base fitted with a drainage system which permits placing the composters on paved areas.
- The lid has two areas for draining off rain water, ergonomic handles and caps to block the maximum aperture angle. Furthermore, it is perfectly integrated into the cubic space of the composter.
- It is non toxic, waterproof, knock and weather resistant and resistant to deterioration due to decomposing organisms.
Remember that the does not have a base because, in this way, decay organisms can have easier access to the interior and, also, the liquid remaining from the decomposition (leachate) can leach directly into the ground.
You can also place your combox on a paved surface, for which we offer a perforated base that allows the removal of the leachate, which is collected in a tray that comes with the base. You can buy the base by selecting one of the packs you'll find at the bottom of this page. It is also sold separately.
|Combox 150||Combox 300||Combox 450||Combox 600|
|Capacity||150 Liters||300 Liters||450 Liters||600 Liters|
|Weight||10 Kg||18 Kg||26 Kg||32 Kg|
|Measures Base||60 cm x 60 cm||60 cm x 60 cm||120 cm x 60 cm||120 cm x 60 cm|
|Height||41 cm (baseless)||82 cm (baseless)||82 cm in the highest part (baseless)||82 cm (baseless)|
|Material||Post-consumer waste||Post-consumer waste||Post-consumer waste||Post-consumer waste|